0

The latest version of Android 4.4.4 KitKat is now available for download from the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-Neo I9300I. The dual SIM smartphone launched in April runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, but now it has been updated.

The Snapdragon powered Galaxy S3 400 I9300I Neo is a dual-SIM Android with 4.8 "HD Super AMOLED scree, 8MP rear cam and 16GB expandable storage. Has a brother single-SIM, called Neo Galaxy S3 I9301I, but running on KitKat since launch.

The new update brings you all latest Android optimizations and bug fixes, faster and more fluid interface, transparent status bar, among others. The update should be waiting for you via OTA service. It sould be available (if not already) in Samsung Kies too.

Apparently, the update is sowing in Asian countries. The process is gradual, but eventually reach all people around the world.

Post a Comment

 
Top